Agitator's Thread Designs

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Agitator

Reaction score
PLEASE READ BELOW
.Best offer gets it I suppose. PM me your offer. This is just purchasing the design to be customized by you. I am fully capable of adding more sections, features and text boxes that you wish. Nothing is limited to what you see below.

I am also for hire to make a design exactly the layout you want it to be made

Please look at all three below.
i80S6pRDuf5v.png

iJmEojJzuGTSW.png

itZn1FNiBLLvC.png

Agitator

Reaction score

Morpheous

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You should send some psd's to the mods as the images can be made by any1 and can be used by any1.

Wave

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Nice one, after few months studying in photoshop, never success :( . What funny me is im suck at art either in real world or cyber world (but not martial art :p).

Soup

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Your other work is great, but I don't know. This thread design just doesn't seem like $8.00 :x. I think there are better free designs, honestly.

Top Bottom