adworkmedia with fake content

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Nuutero

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Me and thousands of other people :). I've over 1k with fake content.

Ignore

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
yea Most people indeed.

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
Ah, this forum is becoming useful to me already. I just got accepted into AWM yesterday and I was getting worried about promoting fake content. Anyone know anything about using the word "free"?

No Fear

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yea you can use the word free in anything. One of my main niches has the word free in it and I'm earning $400 a month off that a lone and its only ranked on the 2nd page on YouTube.

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
No Fear said:
Yea you can use the word free in anything. One of my main niches has the word free in it and I'm earning $400 a month off that a lone and its only ranked on the 2nd page on YouTube.

I was just worried because AWM said that you cannot use the word "free" anywhere including the domain for PIN + Email submits.

Top Bottom