Adworkmedia Question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

dragos

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an adworkmedia account for quite some time now, but I didn't use it because I was and still am making good money with FileIce.

But as it is well known, FileIce is not quick with payments, NET-7 for them is NET-Whatever :)

I wanted to ask users that use adworkmedia some questions:

1. How can I get moved from NET-30 payments ? I know, I bring my traffic there and after 1 month I can request a change, but that means 30 +30 days of waiting and I don't have the patience for that. Maybe you know a quicker way.

2. Can I use the link locker from adworkmedia in this way: I make a pastebin with random numbers and letters ex: abc3der , then take the pastebin link and lock it and promote it?

I should mantion that I have a site and I have a min. of 3000 UV each day from France and I don't know if adworkmedia has great offers for FR traffic.

I hope someone will reply and get me straighten out.

Top Bottom