Adworkmedia Pause All My links.Any alternative ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

jenat

Reaction score
I have bad luck this week .First, file hosting down in which I upload and I have to upload all files again .And now ,AWM pause my links with accusing of ransonware and their advertiser wants to pause my links .I have been working over 1 year with them and have over 50 niches on AWM and making $100 daily .

My niches are not fake and traffic is legit .Now , where do I move my files ?
Any alternative ? I tried fileice but not earning well .

Jamie

Reaction score
Did you actually use ransomware? tell them you didn't and the will unpause your links

Sharecash is the way to go.

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score

jenat

Reaction score
Jamie said:
Did you actually use ransomware? tell them you didn't and the will unpause your links

I said them I didn't. But their advertiser wants to stop my traffic. I want to join with CPA instead of sharecash.I had bad experience with them.

Jamie said:

I said them I didn't. But their advertiser wants to stop my traffic. I want to join with CPA instead of sharecash.I had bad experience with them.

Jamie said:

high5

Reaction score
If an advertiser wants to stop your traffic then moving to a different network will not help. Even if it's ppd. What happens is advertisers report websites/blogs to networks they work directly work with, then these networks report them to their sub-networks etc.

Diem

Reaction score
You told them you didnt but actually you do? If your traffic is legit then show them that your is legit and no fake and they wull unpause you...

R-evolution

Reaction score
Jenat MGcash is good option. I really like their landing pages, I myself think to transfer traffic there...

jenat

Reaction score
Diem said:
You told them you didnt but actually you do? If your traffic is legit then show them that your is legit and no fake and they wull unpause you...

I actually didn't.They said their advertiser know my account id and will not accept my traffic anymore.

What network do you use?

Top Bottom