Advice for starting my own affilate program

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Reaction score
I want to start my own affiliate program but want to get some feedback on this first. I'm looking into software and I need offers to go with it. I have accounts with several CPA/PPD companies but not sure if I will be able to use those. So where can I get offers to put on the site and what software would you suggest if you have experience with that? I would be rewarding users with giftcards, games, electronics, etc.

O

OutOfContract

There are some scripts you can buy, just google it. I hope that you understand how expensive and risky is that project and you can go in jail easily if someone sue you because you're a company/network. You'll have to pay expensive ddos protection and servers and you'll have to hire a few people because you can't do that all alone. Managing offers in a few cpa networks, paying all people on time, coding all those shit which is not cheap, creating paypal business account and paying wires. Spending hundreds on advertising, etc. A lot of shit to do.

Top Bottom