Advertising networks getting strict? What are alternatives?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Curt

Reaction score
I currently use AWM, AdscendMedia, and CPAlead.

One of these networks are becoming a pain in the ass requiring me to remove terms on my site such as 'free', 'survey' etc, no longer allowing raffles and requiring attorney statements to be in compliance.

Any similar networks that pay decent that I may be able to switch off to? All I can think of is blamads, but if I recall correctly EWA network went bankrupt.

Altima_

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Try adnooka. I've had no trouble do far and the support is great. And yeah eagle web did go bankrupt

Curt

Reaction score
emaloy97 said:
Try adnooka. I've had no trouble do far and the support is great. And yeah eagle web did go bankrupt

I've started to use AdNooka but IMO their support is non-existant. I'm gonna wait 30 days to receive my payment before using them again.

Altima_

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Really? My support from them has been amazing so far. They do pay.

Curt

Reaction score
I emailed them twice with no response. 3+ days.

With simple questions too. I ended up finding the answer by myself.

Top Bottom