Advertising my niche site on Facebook Ads

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurAbbas

Reaction score
Hello Members,
I was thinking about using Facebook Ads to redirect traffic to my landing Website. and after that it is redirect to the offer.I was going to go with the "CPM" option targeting France.And i will be investing $10 per day.So my question is that anyone have tried this? Have they earned from this? Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks
HurAbbas.

Repun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hmm this sounds like a good idea, please let us know the result if you decide to try it.

LFX

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Give it a go! $10 isnt that bad try it out for a day and see if it works or not :)

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is just one time traffic. Make a Facebook page dedicated to the subject and then make an ad/post about the link every day or so. This will make sure that the people are pretty much victims of your advertising forever and not just once.

HurAbbas

Reaction score
tech12psk said:
PM me your skype id

I will help you .....I have 3 years of experience in FB ads

hur.abbas

Repun said:
Hmm this sounds like a good idea, please let us know the result if you decide to try it.

Yeah i will definitely try this and update you guys :)

Akshay

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey
please let us know how ti goes so we can also test out with FB ads

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom