Advanced Youtube Ranking?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Tweeto

Reaction score
How should i get better at youtube ranking?
I have read all guides on the internet, about social bookmarks, backlinks, views + likes strategies etc.
I'm only talking about ranking videos on youtube.

I made tons of hq custom pages, using my experience for 3 years of photoshoping.
Everything is very HQ content, but my problem when doing ppd is the ranking phase.

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Learn basic seo from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and goto bbhf look inside the seo section and you will find a lot of high pr sites to post backinks pointing at your video, then make an seo friendly article with your desired keyword and post in differnt directries pointing at your video, this will increase your serp a lot!

Or you can buy gsa and scrapebox to do this!

Tweeto

Reaction score
#CPA said:
Learn basic seo from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and goto bbhf look inside the seo section and you will find a lot of high pr sites to post backinks pointing at your video, then make an seo friendly article with your desired keyword and post in differnt directries pointing at your video, this will increase your serp a lot!

Thanks for this answer.
I'm pretty sure that's google SEO - huh?
As described in the thread, i want some more details on youtube ranking :-)

Snoopy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Tweeto said:
#CPA said:

Thanks for this answer.
I'm pretty sure that's google SEO - huh?
As described in the thread, i want some more details on youtube ranking :-)
You do the same just use the youtube link instead of website.

Top Bottom