Adshiftmedia offers are tiple brokered ??

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

niksc

Reaction score
Okay so at first i was amazed by the high payouts on adshiftmedia i started working with them but
i ve hert that their offer are triple brokered and i want to know what that means, and accually some of my client told me that he completed a french offer with the mobile and i did not recieve any thing in adshiftmedia other one told me he could nt complete the offer he did not get the sms, plus the conversation rate is much lower than sharecash:shock:

AffGenius

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Triple brokered means that the offer has been passed down 3 layers.

Advertiser > Network 1 > Network 2 > AdShift Media

Hopefully I cleared that up for you. Usually when a network has high payouts and low conversion rates, it means they are scrubbing/shaving leads. It is the only way to offer high payouts, unless you're direct.

cooldr1

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yeah adshift is pretty epic Ive been with them since the start very first launch they provide some pretty epic EPC/CR top notch network

SugarMaxX

Reaction score
cooldr1 said:
Yeah adshift is pretty epic Ive been with them since the start very first launch they provide some pretty epic EPC/CR top notch network
they do not allow fake content? like cracks and hacks.. right?

niksc

Reaction score
AffGenius said:

Hopefully I cleared that up for you. Usually when a network has high payouts and low conversion rates, it means they are scrubbing/shaving leads. It is the only way to offer high payouts, unless you're direct.
just a question for you should i use adworkmedia ?? i'm confused right now

Gunslinger

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
niksc said:
AffGenius said:

Try both and see which one works better.

AffGenius

Reaction score
niksc said:
AffGenius said:

My only advice to you is to try and get as close to direct as possible. That means you should be aiming for "Network 1". If you have the volume, find out who the advertiser is and go direct.

Top Bottom