AdShiftMedia not paying?!!1

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MiTo

Reaction score
i.imgur[.]com/a999NiU.png

Just got my wire in terms of hours after requesting it.

Well guys, shouldn't be so immature. He's obviously not going run with your money at least when he uses his real name to talk with ya'll. He's seriously one of the best AM's out there, MOST of them never take the time to resolve your doubts, issues, etc.

So as he said, he's having a hard time tracking fraudsters. Give him the time and he'll shortly process it. If you need the money badly, feel free to email him at: kyle [at] adshiftmedia[.]com or call him (ask him for AdShift's number)

Edit: I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore since my replies get deleted. Nor I will log in here again, if you're a fucking ignorant I don't give a single fuck. Kthxbai?

AdClay

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
1 post count...

First thread about Adshiftmedia...

Sounds legit!

We will all believe you!

WaltD

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
MiTo said:
i.imgur[.]com/a999NiU.png

Just got my wire in terms of hours after requesting it.

Well guys, shouldn't be so immature. He's obviously not going run with your money at least when he uses his real name to talk with ya'll. He's seriously one of the best AM's out there, MOST of them never take the time to resolve your doubts, issues, etc.

So as he said, he's having a hard time tracking fraudsters. Give him the time and he'll shortly process it. If you need the money badly, feel free to email him at: kyle [at] adshiftmedia[.]com or call him (ask him for AdShift's number)

Although I understand what you're saying, your logic is ridiculously flawed.

Ryan Eagle used his real name but had his publishers out of over a million dollars? So many other networks have done the same, don't judge a network on whether the owner uses his real name lol.

hammerK

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good that somebody deleted the other texts, THIS IS NOT --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---!

Jamie

Reaction score
Edit: Just realized you were the guy who made the thread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- :p

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
This thread is so fake it's not even funny. I'm sick of new so called CPA companies (they're PPD in fact) promoting and gaining users in a way of faking their stats or lying about their performance, stats conversation etc..

Top Bottom