AdNooka vs FileIce vs AdShift

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

What network would you recommend?

• Adnooka

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • AdShift

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FileIce

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

gabemadison

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm going to be starting a new series of niches and I want to know which is the best and what I'm likely to earn the most from.

I am aware that Foolish is essentially a PPD while AdShift and Adnooka are CPAs. Just please vote which one you like the best and post below why you voted that way

ex: I'd go with [NETWORK NAME] because I have had very good EPC, CR and they pay on time.

I hope this thread can be helpful to users in the future for deciding!

Note: I have posted this same thread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, I just posted here to hear a different set of peoples' opinions.
Note 2: I am already on AWM I just want to sign up on another one to keep my series of niches separate so one doesn't mess up the CR or EPC of the other.

hammerK

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I prefer adnooka at the moment. Good for ppd aswell and I have good cr´s

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Adshift conversion and EPC sucks only using it for Amazon gift cards and I use it as a second link
Adnooka is the best
Fileice is OK but epc normally is low

cooldr1

Reaction score
Adshift is an Amazing and professional network with constant updates

its has great EPC/CR Believe me Yes I beta tested it but that does not mean I am sugar coating the truth and the truth is adshift Media out of the 3 is number 1 in my opinion :)

NickGatzos

Reaction score
If I were you, I would go with AdShift Media for the following reason.

http://www.affpaying.com/adshift-media (Read my review)

EDIT: Anyway, my review in AffPaying is not yet approved. You can read it below:

AdShift is one of the best CPA Networks available out there.
They have a great variety of offers, a very decent payout, amazing tracking system that increases conversion rates and outstanding support that is there for you 24/7.
Personally, this is one of the best network I have ever been into so far.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
I really like Adnooka, but if you're trying to "avoid" taxes you might be better of with Adshift. Not really familiar with them, but the reviews seem alright.

MistahYee

Reaction score
Try them all and split test accordingly.

People have different results - some people say that they get better rates on FI, some on AdNooka, etc.

Top Bottom