Adnooka vs Adshiftmedia. Which one do you think pay well?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Speed23

Reaction score
I have been using Adnooka for more than a month, with all i can say they are doing pretty good. But just recently i signup on Adshiftmedia. I haven't start promoting my files there yet.
So, if i may ask which one in the two do think that has a good conversion?

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I will go with adnooka, I am currently getting nice conversion rate from them.

ucozer

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Both are good , for me AdshiftMedia is better than AWM , i tested botw of them but AdshfitMedia is the best for my traffic !

Reaction score
My friend haven't been paid by AdShiftMedia lately and I hear they are scam.

Shiina

Reaction score
My problem with Adshift is their link locker. It's shows the users where their being redirected to. Which makes them less inclined to complete a survey if it's from some sketchy URL shrink site.

As for Adnooka, like many other networks they are net 30, which is very unattractive unless you can convince them to do
net-5 or 7.

I'd like to see if Adshift can make me a weekly payment, at least if their late I won't have to wait a full month to get my money.

Top Bottom