Adnooka Support Problem

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mesina

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 12, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
1
Hello CPA Elites

I just can't seem to contact the support team of Adnooka, I've tried contacting them via Skype, AIM and even email and I got no luck to be able to communicate with them.

I'd like to know what specific time and which platform are they active the most.

It will really benefit me since I currently earn 25~30$ per day.

Regards,
Mesina
 

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
0
Age
33
congrats on earning that much, I have also mailed them regarding my payment issue, they haven't replied me yet... hoping for the quick reply from them today.... lets see, will post whether they replied or not...
 

Mesina

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 12, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
1
Yes, my support ticket is 2 days old and its still in "Waiting" status.
 

Satisfaction

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
Haven't replied to anything I've sent them. I used AIM, Skype, Email, and --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.
 

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Anonymous said:
Also same situatuion for me.. i been waiting for 4 days to get replay and nothing.. also guys what payment schedules they support only Net 30?

They support only net 30 payment, this is the worst thing about adnooka, you have to wait more 30 days for the payment if you are not earning more than $500 pm.... this is bullshit... I have mailed them regarding this payment issue, lets hope they pay us within 15 days....
 

Dejan

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
368
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Does somebody use WIRE transfer on adnooka ? I don't know what to type for "Account type",when i translate on english i get this "foreign currency account" ?
 

PureFiles Nenad

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
chavla said:
Does somebody use WIRE transfer on adnooka ? I don't know what to type for "Account type",when i translate on english i get this "foreign currency account" ?

Write personal account and you should be good to go :)
 

Mesina

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 12, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
1
I hope someone who has contact with Adnooka can share the time they get on so that we can time our way to communicate with them. Wade, Matt G, and Matt E.
 

Dejan

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
368
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Anonymous said:
chavla said:
Does somebody use WIRE transfer on adnooka ? I don't know what to type for "Account type",when i translate on english i get this "foreign currency account" ?

Write personal account and you should be good to go :)

Ok,I added that.And second question,will they add payment automatically ?
pdo.png
 

PureFiles Nenad

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
chavla said:
Anonymous said:
chavla said:
Does somebody use WIRE transfer on adnooka ? I don't know what to type for "Account type",when i translate on english i get this "foreign currency account" ?

Write personal account and you should be good to go :)

Ok,I added that.And second question,will they add payment automatically ?
/img692/3176/pdo.png

Yes they will as most CPA, however i'm not sure what payment schedule they support.. Is it only Net 30 or more payments schedule as well, since in image you showed it said weekly, so i'm little confused :confused:
 
Top Bottom