Adnooka Reviews

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lucky14

Reaction score
Hy guys istarted now 4 days with adnooka and i see that the ofers convert good and you get paid more like on other ppd networks.But my question to veterans with adnooka its this network a trusted one?
It make payments on time? many said that its good networks and other said that its not trusted .
So my question guys is this a trusted network you get paid from them?
its worthing to work with them?
thanks thans thanks thanks to all

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I trust them, they are doing pretty good for a newer network and believe they will live for a while, I received one payment from them already and waiting for one this Wednesday. Talking to the admin was really easy , decent response time. Overall a good network , it kinda feels like a more simple and less business like (User Based)version of AWM.

fatality

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I trust them but I don't think they are the best CPA/PPD network out there right now.

Pavoni

Reaction score
They're not a good network. I switched my niches over from AWM to Adnooka for a week and I was getting brutal payouts compared to my custom payouts on AWM. I have custom payouts on AWM that get me a minimum of $1.50 per lead and on Adnooka I was getting anywhere from $0.05 to $0.90 max for a lead, and that's after optimization.

Top Bottom