Adnooka Payout time

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Required

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have earned $130 this month on Adnooka and have a pending payout. It has been over a week and my payments are setup for NET 30. I have tried to change them to NET 7 but have no idea how.

When will I get my payment? If I have to wait a month for a Paypal payout why would people stay with this service?

Fileice pays within a week or two!

Label

Reaction score
Adnooka pays out the next month not the earnings month. Also adnooka puts you on a NET 7 you cant do it yourself unfortunately.

Mesina

Reaction score
Required said:
I have earned $130 this month on Adnooka and have a pending payout. It has been over a week and my payments are setup for NET 30. I have tried to change them to NET 7 but have no idea how.

When will I get my payment? If I have to wait a month for a Paypal payout why would people stay with this service?

Fileice pays within a week or two!

You need to contact one of their Affiliate Managers, request for Net 7.

Best Regards,
Mesina

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Net 7 is only for those peoples, who earns more than 1K every month

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm on weekly payment and they have delayed me 1 week. I'm thinking about switching over to AWM soon.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
illuminati said:
I'm on weekly payment and they have delayed me 1 week. I'm thinking about switching over to AWM soon.

You realize that AWM has monthly payouts right? You're better off staying with Adnooka, but that's just my opinion.

Hello

Reaction score
im on net7 and i haven't received my payment.

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Satisfaction said:
illuminati said:

You realize that AWM has monthly payouts right? You're better off staying with Adnooka, but that's just my opinion.

I make over 3k a month I think they would switch me over to weekly.

Required

Reaction score
This is a real shame. I just started a new Niche and I really love Adnookas features but this payout time is just so damn long :(

Top Bottom