Adnooka Payments

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MikeTyson

Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering if anyone elses payment thats supposed to be clearing today (net 30) Is still as pending or if it's been switched to sent?

I want to put more eggs into the basket but wanted to wait for payment proof before i rely to much on them. Im still waiting for my august payment and its supposed to be cleared today.

I was wondering how long everyone else has to wait for the adnooka payments to be sent out. Does it usually happen on the day its supposed to or is there usually a delay for some reason?

jim888

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
just got payment
-------

repoh31

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hello mates,
Just received my adnooka payment.
Check yours.

Speed23

Reaction score
I think they are not paying some people. How comes you guys have been paid while mine is still pending? 30th have passed, this is 1st oct.

MikeTyson

Reaction score
^^were you above the 50$ thresehold?
are your payment details entered in correctly?
This is payment for the month of August (NOT september) , so if you didnt make more then $50 in August, you wont get anything.

Top Bottom