Adnooka Issue | Net 30 Payments

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
One total month has been completed, and my payment is showing in pending status.... but my paydate is showing 31-07-13...

2lxca3r.jpg

When do you people think I will receive my payment to my paypal????

Satisfaction

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Your pay date is 31-07-13, which I believe is July 31, 2013? If so, something is terribly wrong since you should be receiving it sooner than that. If I were you, I'd try and contact Matt Elliot, affiliate manager. His email: matte@adnooka.com skype: AdnookaMattE . If not, try submitting a support ticket. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, but I'm on weekly payments so I can't really relate. If it's any help here's how mine looks.
3sqwc.png

Ignore

Reaction score
Nope its correct. Satisfection is got weekly paydates.
You are on Net 30. on the end of every month your earnings will be pending until the end of next month.

If you earn like 500$/month you'll be on NET15 which is paid on the first and the 16 of every month

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
this is serious bullshit.... I don't think they should delay payments for 1 month... basically I am waiting for two months for my one month payment, I need the money... I am going to transfer all my niches to some other ppd site, I can't work with adnooka anymore if they don't send me the payment on time....

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Ignore said:
You are on Net 30. on the end of every month your earnings will be pending until the end of next month.

If you earn like 500$/month you'll be on NET15 which is paid on the first and the 16 of every month
IndeXer said:
this is serious bullshit.... I don't think they should delay payments for 1 month... basically I am waiting for two months for my one month payment, I need the money... I am going to transfer all my niches to some other ppd site, I can't work with adnooka anymore if they don't send me the payment on time....

Woah that really sucks. Oh well, if you'd like to improve your Pay Date, you could try and contact them so that you can get on weekly payments, but I'm sure you'd have to be earning pretty decent.

Ignore

Reaction score
indeed 500$/month to become NET15
I'm thinking of getting NET 15 this month ^^

Brien

Reaction score
IndeXer said:

Pretty much every CPA/PPD site is like this, and if you find one that isn't, let me know haha.

AdludumAndre

Reaction score
Ignore said:

Are you sure that you are right with that? NET15 is to be paid on the 15 of the following month, NET30 on the last of the following month. What you said (First and 16) is Bi-Weekly?
Or I am wrong? :confused:

Mesina

Reaction score
When I add any of the affiliate manager in Skype, none of them were ever online. How do you guys contact them?

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Mesina said:
When I add any of the affiliate manager in Skype, none of them were ever online. How do you guys contact them?
Gotta be persistent; if Skype fails, try AIM or email. You could even submit a support ticket.

Top Bottom