Adnooka File Manager

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

How many completions do you require to unlock your file?

• Total voters

tehrolo

Reaction score
Hello CPA Elites, I have a simple question for everyone, just curious as to how everyone else is doing it.

In the Adnooka File Manager, there is a setting for number of completions to unlock the file.

Which setting do you pick, 1 or 2, and why?

For every niche I promote, I have 2 offers. Imagine a basic package and a premium package, so I personally use 1 completion to unlock my "basic" file I'm promoting, and inside that, they get their file and I give details about the "Premium" file, which is locked for 2 completions.

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ask yourself, why would you stop at one survey when the file is fake anyway?
They will receive a fake file which they can't use and rage in both cases.
So why stop at one survey when you can get another lead before the user finds out it's fake.

On AdShiftMedia I put my files on five surveys because I know the user will still receive the same fake file.

Regards
LinX

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Ask yourself, AGAIN!
If the file is legit, ask yourself how much will the file be worth.
But i'd go with 2, 3 maximum.

Top Bottom