Adnooka Earnings + My new BEASTLY laptop!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

mKHAz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
2013-05-13_1830.png

Lenovo y500 Gaming Laptop :smiley:

Yeah, i might need a better camera since my Ipad Mini camera isn't so good.

MrMaster

Reaction score
Those are some nice earnings man, keep up the good job. That is some nice laptop you have their, I did not know that lenovo made gaming laptops and from the looks of it, it is not one of those over the top ones that I think ruins the look.

zexo

Reaction score
Nice earnings and congrats on the laptop. Yeah, you really do need a new camera so you can make better photos of the stuff you buy. :D Regardless man, well done. :)

Braco22

Reaction score
Nice earnings, but try to make them stable? Also post pics of the laptop if u don't mind :P

Braco22

Reaction score
Haha, god I hate laptops but a great i7 laptop which can run quietly and smooth for about 7-8 months and not get the entire cooler replaced/cleaned out is a good cooler!

Top Bottom