adnooka denied my application! help!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
i signed up into adnooka and my application got denied, i have different story now and better application but i dont know can i apply again?
Also i must input website when signing up to adnooka , should i put my landing page link from my 1 niche?
Anyway i cant leave empty field.

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yes, make sure you show them your website and fully describe your promotional methods.
When was it that you got denied?

ultras

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
Yes, make sure you show them your website and fully describe your promotional methods.
When was it that you got denied?

it was yesterday, i am wondering should i change my IP now and email and can i sign up again with same infos?

Calisthenics

Reaction score
ultras said:
it was yesterday, i am wondering should i change my IP now and email and can i sign up again with same infos?

No, don't do that.
Why was your application rejected in the first place?

If you think you should have been accepted, contact them and explain the situation. Most likely they want to know your promotional methods.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
ultras said:

No, don't do that.
Why was your application rejected in the first place?

If you think you should have been accepted, contact them and explain the situation. Most likely they want to know your promotional methods.

i was telling them that i am promoting my content via youtube, and maybe i made mistake when i inputed GTA5 DEMO DOWNLOAD niche website, its blogspot site , landing page.

EDIT: If you can get me accepted i can sign up under your referall, i am curently on fileice and i want to switch to adnooka!

Calisthenics

Reaction score
ultras said:
i was telling them that i am promoting my content via youtube, and maybe i made mistake when i inputed GTA5 DEMO DOWNLOAD niche website, its blogspot site , landing page.

Exactly! Now that they are against the promotion of such content you better search for another network.
On the other hand, you could wait for a week, create a white-hat site and apply for an account again, but this time tell them that you have changed your marketing methods.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
ultras said:

Exactly! Now that they are against the promotion of such content you better search for another network.
On the other hand, you could wait for a week, create a white-hat site and apply for an account again, but this time tell them that you have changed your marketing methods.

I will stay then with fileice but i will keep trying to get in adnooka, also i was replied to their email and i asked them why i am denied waiting now for answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom