adnooka content lock script error in blogger

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

tech12psk

Reaction score
Adnooka said:
Replace "&" with "mp;" no quotes, should work.

Thank you for that ....BTW i have a small suggestion. in Content locker the offer should show " unlocks after " like file monetizer . it will increase CR for those members who are using content lockers

Please Take a Look ASAP

Thank you

piethenk2

Reaction score
tech12psk said:
Adnooka said:
Replace "&" with "mp;" no quotes, should work.

Thank you for that ....BTW i have a small suggestion. in Content locker the offer should show " unlocks after " like file monetizer . it will increase CR for those members who are using content lockers

Please Take a Look ASAP

Thank you

Do you mean (in example) "Unlocks after 2 more surveys"?

You can customize the content locker yourself.

tech12psk

Reaction score
piethenk2 said:
Do you mean (in example) "Unlocks after 2 more surveys"?

You can customize the content locker yourself.

I mean it should show some thing like this
a451733e7c53c3721043ddda46c518ad.png

coolm

Reaction score
Blogger allows content locking? I tried using content locker (not Adnooka) on blogger and I got banned immediately. tech12psk, let me know from your side. Thanks

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
schnupftabag said:
I would not suggest you to use Blogger for content locking. They will ban your account.

I have been using blogger services since last one year and none of my account has been blocked till now, make your account looks legit.

Top Bottom