★★ Adnooka.com ★★ First Impressions $96.14

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

luke

Reaction score
Okay so I just started using this new network yesterday and to be honest I was very impressed! They do have many good offers and they make it easy for you to select the ones you want.

Here are my stats after optimizing for the first time (Still need to do some tweaking especially in Ireland)

ScreenShot2013-05-18at103211AM_zps20823e1e.png

ScreenShot2013-05-18at103316AM_zps24de99ef.png

ScreenShot2013-05-28at102542PM_zpsf76a6b66.png

You can sign up for an account HERE

If you need help getting in let me know!

molabee

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yeah. Adnooka are quite good. How do you optimise offers? By looking at the rate, epc or ctr or type of offer?

luke

Reaction score
molabee said:
Yeah. Adnooka are quite good. How do you optimise offers? By looking at the rate, epc or ctr or type of offer?

Yes all of the above. Since most of my traffic is mobile traffic Ill remove offers that are "download and install" Ill also try to find offers semi related to my niche!

Kaypex

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Nice man!

I joined Adnooka 2 days ago. I added a few link lockers 2 hours ago and 20 minutes ago I had my first lead! :D

luke

Reaction score
WefDexBex said:
Nice man!

I joined Adnooka 2 days ago. I added a few link lockers 2 hours ago and 20 minutes ago I had my first lead! :D

Awesome job! I think though I am going to wait till there site is bug free to use them full time though

luke

Reaction score
BucksMaker said:
Lol India have $0.09 EPC . Are you kidding me ? O.o

Nope Im not kidding you! Join: "Link removed do not post Referral links in this section"

yogi31286

Reaction score
I have just compared few offers which are same on adnooka and awm..
and AWM gives low payout than adnooka!
one of the offer from brazil pays 0.67 in adnooka but in AWM it pays 0.60 ONLY!!
already joined adnooka before two days and earned $5 till now (don't have lots of videos live yet)

luke

Reaction score
yogi31286 said:
I have just compared few offers which are same on adnooka and awm..
and AWM gives low payout than adnooka!
one of the offer from brazil pays 0.67 in adnooka but in AWM it pays 0.60 ONLY!!
already joined adnooka before two days and earned $5 till now (don't have lots of videos live yet)

Thats just a single offer though. you have to look at the whole network.

Top Bottom