Adnooka bug

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lucky14

Reaction score
I was right its a bug or they simple take my leads from thelself.
Many people was said that i must to check my trafic. But i was right somewhere was a problem .When i move my files to another network i begin to have a lot of clicks and leads imediatly about 20 or 25 clicks and 5 or 7 conversions daily.So i let you to get the conclusion yourself

Diem

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This is your third thread and I don't experience anything like you. You probalby don't know what are you doing. Only network where I have like 30% less clicks are CF. On other all networks I mostly have same clicks so.

Shadow*

Reaction score
Im having low traffic with AWM last days, dont know if problem is in me or what... maybe i will try another network

moneyboy2012

Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
Well there is no way and no need to shave clicks and all -.-
Maybe when u transferred ur files u getting more vistors resulting in more clicks or the website dont counts unique ip clicks but counts all clicks..
So its not a bug or something
me and my friends have no problems whatsoever with adnooka and its working perfect and working better than ever.

Top Bottom