Addmefast FB shares for my video

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

koolhunk

Reaction score
So I used FB shares of addmefast and shared my video around 300 times. But on the stats it shows only 4. And those 4 were my manual shares to fb, twitter and google plus.

I just posted my youtube link on addmefast, the one you get from youtube video page.
0063a2fb36e11241217b8387a16d8d7f.png

What am I doing wrong?

Rapisto34

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Why you're sharing your video on addmefast? Addmefast users are either using that site with fake ID's or ID's that they don't use. Do you think they'd share your video with a million followers or fans? Simply NO!

koolhunk

Reaction score
aceyx3 said:
Why you're sharing your video on addmefast? Addmefast users are either using that site with fake ID's or ID's that they don't use. Do you think they'd share your video with a million followers or fans? Simply NO!

What? I asked why didn't addmefast FB share doesn't show up on youtube video stats!

OMGWTFISTHIS

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
aceyx3 said:

Social signals.

@OP - If you're looking at your statistics through Ahrefs, make sure you're using the Post Share feature on AddMeFast, not the Share.

Top Bottom