Addmefast Account Help

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Riven

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys, So heres my Problem. I got ip banned from Addmefast, this means i can't create an Account anymore. Now i was thinking of buying an Account, do you think they will ban it right away? Don't wan't to waste money.

doodoo

Reaction score
I got my account banned in Addmefast, but I created a new one (dynamic IP), its been 2weeks and I'm not banned until now.

Mr David

Reaction score
f0rest said:
I got my account banned in Addmefast, but I created a new one (dynamic IP), its been 2weeks and I'm not banned until now.

I think he does not have a dynamic IP so I won't try it OP.

Swizzy

Reaction score
Download a free vpn such as vpn reactor. Use it and create your account :D. No need to buy an account.

PointsMe

Reaction score
If you use the same IP that was banned on amf, you risk getting the new account banned as well. If you want to buy addmefast accounts, I'm selling 12k points for only $5. Send me a PM with your skype if you want.

BaStan

Reaction score
don't waste your money on buying VPN,proxyes,accounts and so on...just go here: http://hidemyass.com/ and use this everytime you want to login in the dashboard .Hope this will be usefull for you

Top Bottom