account adgatemedia

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

wipoonfire

Reaction score
dthietala said:
i need acount adgatemedia, but Application Denied.
help me :(

for every network you apply. Make sure to find their AM IM and contact them. at this situation try to contact Dan from adgatemedia, I'm sure you will get approved 100%

dthietala

Reaction score
youtubepvasell said:
yeah man i have a adgatemedia account do u want to buy it?
send me PM

ok, you send me rate

wipoonfire said:
dthietala said:
i need acount adgatemedia, but Application Denied.
help me :(

for every network you apply. Make sure to find their AM IM and contact them. at this situation try to contact Dan from adgatemedia, I'm sure you will get approved 100%

thank your

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
There's no key getting accepted in any PPD/CPA Network.Just show them you really know what to do once they will aprove your account :smile:

FileCasher

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
My PPD network is running with adgatemedia. First they also denied me. However, after i talked with Dan in AIM, he activated my account in 1 second. They doubt you maybe about how you generate traffic or how you control cheaters, fake leads etc... you should talk with him an show as clear as it possible about his doubt. Like how your site will do to control cheaters, what is your plan to generate traffics etc... If you can convince him, your account will be reactivated :). Good luck

dthietala

Reaction score
katherinep86 said:
My PPD network is running with adgatemedia. First they also denied me. However, after i talked with Dan in AIM, he activated my account in 1 second. They doubt you maybe about how you generate traffic or how you control cheaters, fake leads etc... you should talk with him an show as clear as it possible about his doubt. Like how your site will do to control cheaters, what is your plan to generate traffics etc... If you can convince him, your account will be reactivated :). Good luck

thank

Top Bottom