About to give up.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Carebox

Reaction score
Hey, so i've been in ppd/cpa for a while ( year or so)
And first niche went well brought me 1000 total in the time of 8 months.

Now first i got lazy after that one. Now few montsh back i got more time and started launching niche's again. And in the last 3 months i have launched over 10 niches, but only one of them made me a bit of money. And now my money flow is completely dead.

Basicly no money is coming in and a lot is going out for investments for new niches.

If anyone has any advice or things like that please post here or pm me, i could really use it right now!

Oh btw, i don't make shitty landingpages etc. I put work in to make them nice, same for the video's always show proof etc.
Also most of the times ranking the videos is no problem. the people flagging is sometimes tho.

Diem

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So you make quality work you can also rank videos without problem, so where is your problem?

Carebox

Reaction score
Diem said:
So you make quality work you can also rank videos without problem, so where is your problem?

Well basicly, 2 niches i could not get ranked.

But most others, i get flagged b4 i can make back what i invested inviews
Or just bad niche's which won't earn me shit.

Diem

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Carebox said:
Diem said:

Are you sure it was flagged? Maybe it was just deleted because of your VPN / proxies , IP etc..

Carebox

Reaction score
Diem said:
Carebox said:
Diem said:

Are you sure it was flagged? Maybe it was just deleted because of your VPN / proxies , IP etc..

Naa, its flagged for sure, its the niches that have high comp. cant find better ones.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
try to make manually backlinks, i usually spend 2 hours just on backlinking, it is so powerfull.
It depend also on niche!
Example If gaming niches don't work good for you just try another category!
Never give up :)

Top Bottom