About Buying PVA Youtube Accounts

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mesina

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello CPA Elites,

I'd like to know your experience about buying PVA Youtube Accounts. I'd like to know the following information:

- Does it easily get banned?

- Does it work if you log it in and will not ask for phone reverification?

- Where do you purchase PVA?

- How long does it last?

- If one PVA gets banned, does the rest of the other PVA you purchased gets banned as well?

Best Regards,
Mesina

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Mesina said:
Hello CPA Elites,

I'd like to know your experience about buying PVA Youtube Accounts. I'd like to know the following information:

- How long does it last?

- If one PVA gets banned, does the rest of the other PVA you purchased gets banned as well?

Best Regards,
Mesina

1.That depends on your niche
2.Yes
3.You can buy some here on the forums
4. Don't know how to answer you this question.. they will last until they get banned.
5. They could all get banned at once if they were all made from same ip, or if you login to them from the same ip.

Mesina

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Gorsko said:
Mesina said:
Hello CPA Elites,

- How long does it last?

Best Regards,
Mesina

1.That depends on your niche
2.Yes
3.You can buy some here on the forums
4. Don't know how to answer you this question.. they will last until they get banned.
5. They could all get banned at once if they were all made from same ip, or if you login to them from the same ip.

Thanks for answering my question Gorsko, I really appreciate it. Now I'm confident to purchase a PVA from a trusted source.

Best Regards,
Mesina

Top Bottom