A question about VPS?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lucky14

Reaction score
Hy guys my problem its that i must to run many programs like vagex,enhanceviews megayoutubeviews and other and my computer dont have so many resources to sustain all this programs
So my question is if i get a free vps i can get more resources to sustain more programs like my computer itself ?

A7-strohhut

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
yes, a VPS is very useful to run programs like vagex,enhanceviews,.., BUT where do you get a VPS for free?
and why do you want a LOW QUALITIY VPS (if its free) .. when you also can get a HQ VPS with more power ??

just pay 10 bucks a month and you've got a very good VPS

AND the idea of mikederoo is very useless.. because you said your PC-resources aren't that good to run such progams... so you can't run VMWare, too. Cause VMWare is even more using pc- resources ..

Regards strohhut

A7-strohhut

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
patrioticcanuck said:
strohhut said:
yes, a VPS is very useful to run programs like vagex,enhanceviews,.., BUT where do you get a VPS for free?
and why do you want a LOW QUALITIY VPS (if its free) .. when you also can get a HQ VPS with more power ??

just pay 10 bucks a month and you've got a very good VPS

AND the idea of mikederoo is very useless.. because you said your PC-resources aren't that good to run such progams... so you can't run VMWare, too. Cause VMWare is even more using pc- resources ..

Regards strohhut
can you recommend me a good vps for 10 bucks?
www.cinipac.com

Top Bottom