A Noob's CPA Journey (Billy)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

billy

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
j0xWholOp9LDl.png

Well, I'm going to log my cpa progress. First off, I just wanna say I've been doing CPA for one or mabye 2 weeks.

Pre:
I started off getting accepted into filefire. I made a WoW niche that got one lead.
That was like a month ago then I gave up on CPA cause I sucked. That motivated me to do better though.

I ended up making a niche that gets me around 2 leads a day, one week ago. So I'll start off that. Here's my earnings
2TEtc.png

Day one, Today:
Today I setup a nice niche. It's on page 11 already! I got a nice HQ .org site for it :D
I just bought VIP and I'm hoping to research and learn SEO and ranking. If anyone has any tips, let me know please.

Day two:
Today's going to be a lazy day. My friends over and I won't be doing much. I have 4 leads already. :D
9PM:
2Ukxl.png

Day three:
I had to help fix my friends video. It dropped to page twenty. Today I did a backlink lol
2V340.png

Day four:
Did nothing.. First niche still doing its thing lol! Second one is pretty saturated and I can't get it past page 7. I bought stuff from fiverr today though.
2VGcK.png

Day seven:
2XOdj.png

I just found a good SEO tool. Getting backlinks, hoping that increases rankings.

Day eight:
2Yw7J.png

Getting so much clicks today, no reason at all. LOL
Bought a new domain for my new niche :)

Apex

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Nice bro! Same position with you, I'm a noob as well! :P Setting up a new niche as well, should be up by tomorrow. Good luck!

billy

Reaction score
Thanks Apex. Wish you the best of luck :D

billy

Reaction score
LogicalReflex said:
Hey billy,
just wanted to say nice thread and good luck with PPD/CPA

I appreciate it man. All this is motivation.

billy

Reaction score
Dude it's still something. We just have to keep working

billy

Reaction score
LogicalReflex said:
Exactly :)
I'm currently working alongside apex and he gets quite a few leads :p
I'll beat him :o

Pm me your skype?