A METHOD TO TRANSFORM TRAFFIC EXCHANGE SITE TRAFFIC TO HIGH QUALITY YT VIEWS.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

StewieGriffin

Well-known member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Spooner Street
I've been reading around the forum and seems like everyone is having trouble with hitleap and other traffic exchange sites to boost their views.

So I may have found out how Vagex does the trick but may still need some testing.

Should I release it for everyone else or just for VIP only atm? What do you think?
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
5
show me first then don't give it to anyone :D
 

zexo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
27
Location
United Kingdom
Vagex has always interested me in many ways other then just using it as a boosting service. The method itself isn't anything magical. The viewing process is just a bunch of scripts that do what a normal person would do.
 

StewieGriffin

Well-known member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Spooner Street
Հ∊xσ said:
Vagex has always interested me in many ways other then just using it as a boosting service. The method itself isn't anything magical. The viewing process is just a bunch of scripts that do what a normal person would do.

That's right. And this scripts are not in hitleap so I was just wondering if I could make something out to get a higher quality view from them.

I've used hitleap to boost views for my ads in my websites, faked referer to make it direct and even organic coming from google with a specific keyword.
 

zexo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
27
Location
United Kingdom
StewieGriffin said:
Հ∊xσ said:
Vagex has always interested me in many ways other then just using it as a boosting service. The method itself isn't anything magical. The viewing process is just a bunch of scripts that do what a normal person would do.

That's right. And this scripts are not in hitleap so I was just wondering if I could make something out to get a higher quality view from them.

I've used hitleap to boost views for my ads in my websites, faked referer to make it direct and even organic coming from google with a specific keyword.

Nothing special in vagex really, just a nice way to deliver views and make them natural at the same time. It's as if a human would go and watch a video.
 

StewieGriffin

Well-known member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Spooner Street
Հ∊xσ said:
StewieGriffin said:
Հ∊xσ said:
Vagex has always interested me in many ways other then just using it as a boosting service. The method itself isn't anything magical. The viewing process is just a bunch of scripts that do what a normal person would do.

That's right. And this scripts are not in hitleap so I was just wondering if I could make something out to get a higher quality view from them.

I've used hitleap to boost views for my ads in my websites, faked referer to make it direct and even organic coming from google with a specific keyword.

Nothing special in vagex really, just a nice way to deliver views and make them natural at the same time. It's as if a human would go and watch a video.

Question, what does Vagex show as a referrer in your video analytics?
 

molabee

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
611
Reaction score
0
Age
24
It's better to release it to the vips to prevent it from being patched.
 
Top Bottom