A few suggestions for the site

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Wick

Reaction score
Here is a list of suggestion from my side :)
1. Remove 100 post to rep user
2. Change board smileys
3. A favicon for the site
4. Links of social sharing sites need to be updated
5. Implement Default avatar plugin, that way if user has no avatar then a default avatar will be visible that will make forum more beautiful
And some more things i need to tell but better be on skype :)

Braco22

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yeah the 100 post-to-rep limitation should be lifted and re-added when we hit about 200-300 members. Also a fix for the username styles with some user badges should be present?

John_Wick

Reaction score
Blackhat said:
Yeah the 100 post-to-rep limitation should be lifted and re-added when we hit about 200-300 members. Also a fix for the username styles with some user badges should be present?
Yeah it will be awesome ^_^

Braco22

Reaction score
On top of my suggestion I would like to add a few others:
  • Disable the friendly redirect URLs.
  • Disable the Post Rep feature.
  • Add a CSS button for the multi-quote or disable those.
  • Add spacing right after the postbit's CSS buttons so it's not connected with the tfoot in the postbit template.
  • Remove the 'Search Thread' functionality.
  • Add auto-resize for bigger avatars for the control panel at the top right.
  • Update: Enable the index to display more then 2 sub-forums, because in the PPD/CPA forum there are 3 sub-forums but only 2 are shown.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Verilog said:
Here is a list of suggestion from my side :)
2. Change board smileys
5. Implement Default avatar plugin, that way if user has no avatar then a default avatar will be visible that will make forum more beautiful

Hi guys, thanks for the suggestions I will make sure it's all taken care off. Please understand that this forum is very new, I have answered your suggestions below:

A: Can you let me know why you think it's a good idea, to allow this to be implemented with newer members? would it not be a good idea to disallow that until the member proves themselves.

In fact, we may only allow upgraded members to be able to rep, just like on other forums. Perhaps the same for the rating of threads and what not as well.

2. Change board smileys
A: All added now to the forum

A: Will be implemented soon.

A: I can an plugin that allows this no problem, any ideas on the best plugin to install as there are a lot.

A: Sounds awesome, will add this soon.

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Blackhat said:
On top of my suggestion I would like to add a few others:
  • Disable the friendly redirect URLs.
  • Disable the Post Rep feature.
  • Add a CSS button for the multi-quote or disable those.
  • Add spacing right after the postbit's CSS buttons so it's not connected with the tfoot in the postbit template.
  • Remove the 'Search Thread' functionality.
  • Add auto-resize for bigger avatars for the control panel at the top right.
  • Update: Enable the index to display more then 2 sub-forums, because in the PPD/CPA forum there are 3 sub-forums but only 2 are shown.

Hi buddy, I have answered your suggestions below:

[*]Disable the friendly redirect URLs.
This will be implemented by Tuesday.

[*]Disable the Post Rep feature.
Sure, will take care of that.

[*]Add a CSS button for the multi-quote or disable those.
Right no problem, I will look into that.

[*]Add spacing right after the postbit's CSS buttons so it's not connected with the tfoot in the postbit template.
Will get that worked out.

[*]Remove the 'Search Thread' functionality.
Will ask about that with partner.

[*]Add auto-resize for bigger avatars for the control panel at the top right.
Good idea, will look into that.

[*]Update: Enable the index to display more then 2 sub-forums, because in the PPD/CPA forum there are 3 sub-forums but only 2 are shown.
[/list]
Thanks, will sort that out nice one.

spiritfly

Reaction score
Either add 20px space right below the post title which comes up on every post, like this:

WbdSFEt.png

Or remove the post title on every post completely, it's useless. When I'm on a certain thread, I already know what's the subject about. No need to be reminded on every single post I read. And whoever replies to a thread doesn't change that at all, so it's practically useless. Only causes more confusion.

It bugs me whenever I try to read the next post. Instinctively I begin to read that line (which appears first) instead of the post itself, so it's a bit annoying. Maybe it's just me, because I like to read and scroll faster.

Anyone else agrees on this?

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
spiritfly said:
Either add 20px space right below the post title which comes up on every post, like this:

WbdSFEt.png

Or remove the post title on every post completely, it's useless. When I'm on a certain thread, I already know what's the subject about. No need to be reminded on every single post I read. And whoever replies to a thread doesn't change that at all, so it's practically useless. Only causes more confusion.

It bugs me whenever I try to read the next post. Instinctively I begin to read that line (which appears first) instead of the post itself, so it's a bit annoying. Maybe it's just me, because I like to read and scroll faster.

Anyone else agrees on this?

Thanks for the suggestion. It will be removed very soon.

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Blackhat said:

Noted, however only upgraded "VIP" members will be able to give rep anyway.

The usernames will be take care of etc....

Swifty

Reaction score
I'd like to share this banner, hope you like it :)
kxfMfdp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom