90 Days Challenge

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1MMigos

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome to my another Journey (Damn I hope I won't abandon this one). I was surfing the internet and I found out a nice challenge called the "90 days challenge". What's this challenge about? You post a HQ video per day and you optimize it. Just make some calculations...let's say the video you put brings you 1$/day (C'mon, everybody can earn 1$ day). You will make like 8100$ at the end of the challenge. Sounds cool, right ?

I'll be starting by tommorow, because it's late now and I'm very tired. This will be definetly fun and I invite you to do the same !

Days:
#1 - 1.55$
#2 - 1.20$

TOTAL SO FAR: 2.77$

xxtayxx

Reaction score
zackstyer said:
Welcome to my another Journey (Damn I hope I won't abandon this one). I was surfing the internet and I found out a nice challenge called the "90 days challenge". What's this challenge about? You post a HQ video per day and you optimize it. Just make some calculations...let's say the video you put brings you 1$/day (C'mon, everybody can earn 1$ day). You will make like 8100$ at the end of the challenge. Sounds cool, right ?

I'll be starting by tommorow, because it's late now and I'm very tired. This will be definetly fun and I invite you to do the same !

In ~2 weeks i have summer holidays and then i will try to upload every day one good video and set up one niche too! :)
I will have 6 weeks holidays.

Sorry for my bad english. :/

Good luck on you Challenge! :)

1MMigos

Reaction score
Reverence said:
Sounds interesting! I could definitely do this in the summer vacations.
Could you give me its link please?

What link ?

1MMigos

Reaction score

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
That's a nice challenge.
1HQ video + 1 program. Gonna try it after my exams :)

J@bz

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan but i am planning to make 180 videos + site + rank video in 6 months. So i will definitely make $180/day bare minimum (if each brings at least $1/day) but my niches will be researched + ranked so i am expecting much much more than $180/day.

1MMigos

Reaction score
I did this challenge because...I'm in the summer vacantion (Well not really, this year I got exams on 25th and 27th of June but I'm kinda ready for them) so it will take me like 1h to make VBprogram; 1h to make video(+edit) and like 6-7h to optimize it (Backlinks and things) so I'm planning to make real cash this summer.

James

Reaction score
Do you manually backlink or use programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom