74$ to spend

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Thief

Reaction score
Got 74$ to spend. What will be the best use of it? I was thinking on investing it to get more profit.

T-Bag

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Invest them in PPD. Get 2-3 niches, and make for them videos on YouTube. Buy for each video 20K+ High Retention views to get at first page. Buy likes and comments. If you have 2-3 good niches you will transform that 74$ in 500$ since the end of the month. Good luck !

Thief

Reaction score
Cedry2k said:
Invest them in PPD. Get 2-3 niches, and make for them videos on YouTube. Buy for each video 20K+ High Retention views to get at first page. Buy likes and comments. If you have 2-3 good niches you will transform that 74$ in 500$ since the end of the month. Good luck !

I was thinking on making a website and buying SEO service for it. Will that be more profitable or a Youtube vid will be?

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If I were you I might buy some tools to make my work easy(ranking tools for example)

Calisthenics

Reaction score
There's a lot to choose from, YT services, accounts, VPS, proxies and the list goes on.

Thief

Reaction score
BaStan said:
If I were you I might buy some tools to make my work easy(ranking tools for example)

I was thinking that too, but doesn't ranking tools cost 100$+? And moreover u need captcha solvers, private proxies and a vps too.

BaStan

Reaction score
Thief said:
BaStan said:

I was thinking that too, but doesn't ranking tools cost 100$+? And moreover u need captcha solvers, private proxies and a vps too.

You don't need to have vps,captcha solvers or anything right from the begining.I think that your beste investment for now would be Scrapebox(use the 40$ off discount page) .Those people who actually work with Scrapebox would tell you the same thing,trust me ;)

Thief

Reaction score
BaStan said:
Thief said:
BaStan said:

You don't need to have vps,captcha solvers or anything right from the begining.I think that your beste investment for now would be Scrapebox(use the 40$ off discount page) .Those people who actually work with Scrapebox would tell you the same thing,trust me ;)

Then scrapebox it is! Thanks! :grin:

Top Bottom