$6500+ this month on autopilot :)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
March 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
1
Location
Underground
Hey guys, what's up :-)

Just wanted to share my success with you guys, since it's 1th October and September is gone.
I made around $7.000 this month [SEPTEMBER] ($6500 with cpa/ppd). The best thing is, i made them on autopilot... Now i know a lot of guys will ask: What do you mean by autopilot?

- Autopilot: Earn money while doing nothing. Rank your website #1 on google, rank your video #1 on youtube, get more then 10.000++ Unique Visits per DAY while doing nothing, that is what i mean by autopilot.

I had two niches ranked up #1 on google, didn't had any videos on youtube (Was too lazy to play with youtube since videos are taken down too fast)

I have been experimenting/split testing with networks a lot, otherwise i'd have around 8k$ for sure this month.

Anyway, here are some screenshots (Taken in hurry):

FileIce ($1812.30):
75f90030867e84629d43c98a3622c484.png


AdworkMedia ($1,181.00):
e789d71a3449e55fbb6be55510c87334.png


ShareCash ($1,015.13):
562d9fc32be9d4d06e08a0bcdc08b894.png


DreamCash ($760.10):
b29d7b75c9f502cd1a1e25dfc3388070.png


AdshiftMedia ($162.96):
adc8537eb114106d4e5b43957d399a9e.png


And around $1500 on a network i don't want to reveal, sorry :-)

Anyway, the ones that know me good, know that i've been away from keyboard (on autopilot) for around 5~6 months, well i'm getting back on my feet starting from tomorrow, when i receive my 2 new vps's.

NOTE: Please do not post questions about the niches.
And please take the flaming elsewhere!
 

Aces SEO

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 28, 2013
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Congrats, Im envyious.

This isin't a question about niches persay. JW do you target countries? cause i feel like I do alot of work and have good niches but dont make near that type of money.
 

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
March 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
1
Location
Underground
Mufasa said:
Congrats, Im envyious.

This isin't a question about niches persay. JW do you target countries? cause i feel like I do alot of work and have good niches but dont make near that type of money.

Not targeting anything, just ranked them on google, well when i made the niche's i pulled traffic from youtube for start, i think i uploaded the video like 3-4 time's maximum (And ranked it #1 of course).
 

Aces SEO

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 28, 2013
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Gorsko said:
Mufasa said:
Congrats, Im envyious.

This isin't a question about niches persay. JW do you target countries? cause i feel like I do alot of work and have good niches but dont make near that type of money.

Not targeting anything, just ranked them on google, well when i made the niche's i pulled traffic from youtube for start, i think i uploaded the video like 3-4 time's maximum (And ranked it #1 of course).

do you do direct keyword domain names? and do they include any copyrighted titles. JW cause I was kind of leery about using them.
 

One

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 22, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
nice earnings bro , i have made $4,228.18 this month .
 

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
March 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
1
Location
Underground
Mufasa said:
Gorsko said:
Mufasa said:
Congrats, Im envyious.

This isin't a question about niches persay. JW do you target countries? cause i feel like I do alot of work and have good niches but dont make near that type of money.

Not targeting anything, just ranked them on google, well when i made the niche's i pulled traffic from youtube for start, i think i uploaded the video like 3-4 time's maximum (And ranked it #1 of course).

do you do direct keyword domain names? and do they include any copyrighted titles. JW cause I was kind of leery about using them.

Enough questions bro, i don't want to be an @sshole, but believe me for security reasons i can't answer. Please try to understand me.


One said:
nice earnings bro , i have made $4,228.18 this month .

Also a nice amount! Gratz bro.
 

hammerK

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 1, 2013
Messages
824
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Nice earnings! You can be proud of it. Did you have the different networks running for the same time?
 

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
March 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
1
Location
Underground
hammerK said:
Nice earnings! You can be proud of it. Did you have the different networks running for the same time?

Thanks, and i'm. As for the question: Nop i was swithcing, it was usually in a 7 day period. Except AWM, it was for longer time, till the end of the month, transfering my niche to ShareCash again right now, want to check them out again :)


tenover said:
Very Nice earning Dude, Keep Up!

Thanks, will keep up for sure!
 

hammerK

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 1, 2013
Messages
824
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Wow, maybe I should switch back to fileice again then... incredible difference. You ever tried adnooka?
 
Top Bottom