5k views 50$+

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DeFactos

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What is the problem visits increasing, earning decreasing? Had almost no earnings for a month now on adshift. Any ideas?
  • blackhat niche
  • about 3 months old
  • 1st-3rd on few different keywords
  • no hr views didn't invest a peny
Note: this niche got me about 50$+ cashed out 35$ and have 25 on different networks
8tgf.png

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Test it on other networks, i heard adshift is not soo good.

DeFactos

Reaction score
axytm said:
If I were you, I would try to test with another network.Good luck & keep us updated.

Yeah switched to CPAlead. Got 2 leads yesterday in the little that was left of the day, today got 25 clicks no leads. Will see how it progresses ty for your response. :)

Tom

Reaction score
This is not the networks fault, try to be 100% professional! if your file looks trustable and very HQ they will download it. no matter what offer because they really need the file :)

Heraclitus

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have a blog getting 500 views per day and it only makes 10$/ day for me. Google traffic converts worse that Youtube but has more volume and is a lot more stable.

Line

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Minor changes in your designs and placement may see major change, that's just the way it works.

boghi

Reaction score
Try to make a HQ landing page.If your video is HQ with a lot of proof ,it will also increase your conversion...

DeFactos

Reaction score
Well I don't know I think my pages look really HQ or decent at least I had 16-17% conversion and now I dropped to fucking 2. This is really mindfucking me xD
0gcd.png

Top Bottom