50$ to Invest, Want Help ? Plz

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Analoger

Reaction score
50$ to Invest and want good returns in 2 weeks, so if it is possible.
I m currently got accepted on fileice and using content locker.

Questions in my mind?

Q1 - What is better "Locking RAR Files with URL's" OR "Redirecting from YT to Niche Page & Content Locker"?

Q2 - What results should i follow in Google Keyword Tool for best Niches ?
(Means, how much will be the global search etc etc).

Q3 - Is buying only "High retention views" is a good idea for vids? (I m not getting likes and Comments, Only Views from some seller, Is it helpful to rank my video OR just waste of time) .

Q4 - Should i have to buy domains and hosting OR use the BLOGGER for niches ? (If their is any ranking more for .com doamin than .blogspot.com, Is it?).

Please Answer Fast !!!

Anyone ?

Just to fill the other boxes'''!!!

Analoger

Reaction score
1 # Split test, try 1 week with locking rar files and 1 week with YT video to Niche Page & Content Locker , and see what works best for you.
2 # Look for niches that have over 1k local monthly searches (exact), but don't except to earn much from only one niche.
3 # You can get views for free easily from Addmefast,Vagex,u2bviews,hitleap, if they do not rank your video good try to buy some HR views but REMEMBER that you should add likes&comments and social signals +subscribers to make it look legit.
4 # A .com domain would increase your conversion rate , so if you have 50$ to invest why not buy a domain and hosting?

First of all thanks for the rply sir, but i have some more ques. :confused:

#1 - I mean according to you which works better?

#2 - Does the "local search" mean the country u r from, if this will like, then using us proxy to do a research is a good way to get higher rate. so?

#3 - So their is no difference b/w HR views and normal bots views ?

#4 - Single Hosting multiple site and buy different domain for each niche, like that hunn?

Analoger

Reaction score
4 # If you are in the game niche, you could make only 1 website with multiple niches in it. So if you do a multiple niche website, you will need just a host and a domain for it. :D

I think that could be a problem for ranking other niches on the same domain :cute:

Blastoise

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yeah - I think having loads of niches on one site looks like an obvious scam imho

Top Bottom