50-60 custom comments?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

1MMigos

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Since Enhanceviews is down and bitdefender detects u2bviews as backdoor malware, I'm coming here, because I'm stuck for good hours because of custom comments...does anybody have an idea of some programs which exchanges custom comments and stuff? I got 0.05$ on paypal so I can't buy them :( gotta make them by exchange..thanks.

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Is EnhanceViews down for good or is it just some random downtime? :/
Sadly, I don't know any other site with custom comments, since I only use EnhanceViews for Comments!

Cheers,
PB3

1MMigos

Reaction score
PeaceBreaker3 said:
Is EnhanceViews down for good or is it just some random downtime? :/
Sadly, I don't know any other site with custom comments, since I only use EnhanceViews for Comments!

Cheers,
PB3

Some hosting problem I guess, I get into a cloudfire landing page when I access their site

zexo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Fuck this! Time to make a flawless network for video metric boosting and other social network shit. :D

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
It was upgrading its server and something went wrong apparently. The Admin did confirm it would be up within 24 hours like a day or two ago but that never happened, I suggest just removing your anti-virus and just install it like once a month and remove any potential threads. Keep your firewall on and don't download random shit and you should be fine.

Top Bottom