$5.42 investment

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If you know your niche is good, invest in youtube views to rank . Once you rank a good niche you will surely get your 5.42 back in a matter of hours.

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It's simple, don't invest.
With $5 you can barely even afford hosting.

Just start with free services (blogger, Hitleap, EV, SYV...) and invest the money you earn afterwards.

risenjesus

Reaction score
User said:
If you know your niche is good, invest in youtube views to rank . Once you rank a good niche you will surely get your 5.42 back in a matter of hours.
Yes, I will probably just invest in youtube ranks.

Calisthenics said:
It's simple, don't invest.
With $5 you can barely even afford hosting.

Just start with free services (blogger, Hitleap, EV, SYV...) and invest the money you earn afterwards.

Thank you.

skurwielu said:
domain + hosting.. ?

I will just use blogger. Thanks though!

Marvin

Reaction score
If you're aiming to earn high, I would suggest domain and hosting. But if you really just want to start out, then purchase views.

Top Bottom