400k EnhanceView Account [Enough For Ranking?]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Text

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I have an EnhanceViews account with about 400,000 credits. I would like to rank my MSP Generator niche (as I heard saturated niches are the best if you can rank to #1). Would it be enough? What should I do to rank it better?

Swizzy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Wow 400k credits thats a lot. depends on how long your video is if you want full retention its going to cost more credits. But unfortunately enhanceviews limits 300 views per entered video. And it takes a long time to get those 300 views and enter your video again. I suggest buying youtube views since they are the way to go.

Text

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Swizzy said:
Wow 400k credits thats a lot. depends on how long your video is if you want full retention its going to cost more credits. But unfortunately enhanceviews limits 300 views per entered video. And it takes a long time to get those 300 views and enter your video again. I suggest buying youtube views since they are the way to go.

What would I need to do to rank it at #1, as it is one of the most popular niches.

DutchPride

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Text said:
Swizzy said:

What would I need to do to rank it at #1, as it is one of the most popular niches.

Comments
Subscribers
Social shares.
Hr views.
Etc etc.

tbonemaker

Reaction score
Website
google.com
Text said:
I have an EnhanceViews account with about 400,000 credits. I would like to rank my MSP Generator niche (as I heard saturated niches are the best if you can rank to #1). Would it be enough? What should I do to rank it better?

I am not quite sure if you are updated. Microsoft has stopped using the MSP system, instead thy will make everything payable with realmoney.

But you can still redeem codes till 1st june 2015.

Just google it.

cheers

Text

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't have any money to invest. Is that a problem? Also, it can be for other niches. I just need someone to teach me how to rank.

Add "TextHF" on Skype. :)

Villain

Reaction score
Text said:
I don't have any money to invest. Is that a problem? Also, it can be for other niches. I just need someone to teach me how to rank.

With it being one of the most saturated niches, you need to invest in it.

Text

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Villain said:
Text said:

With it being one of the most saturated niches, you need to invest in it.

It can be other niches. I just want to learn how to rank.

Also, how much would I have to invest?

lanadekat

Reaction score
Swizzy said:
easy to get if you got good pc it's possible in 2 days
(just use sanboxie )

DutchPride said:
Text said:
Swizzy said:

Comments
Subscribers
Social shares.
Hr views.
Etc etc.
thanks that was where im looking for
also do comments,favorites,hr views help alot ? my video i want to rank has around 7k non hr views,100 backlinks,200 and growing facebook shares,200+likes.
any one knows where i can get ( free ) hr views ?
max i can get is 60 sec with hitleap

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
lanadekat said:
Swizzy said:
easy to get if you got good pc it's possible in 2 days
(just use sanboxie )

DutchPride said:
Text said:
Swizzy said:

Comments
Subscribers
Social shares.
Hr views.
Etc etc.
thanks that was where im looking for
any one knows where i can get ( free ) hr views ?
max i can get is 60 sec with hitleap

I dont know where to get them for free, But there are many sellers on the web one of them is Bigbuddy at --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, I'm not sure if it's still good.
Been a while since i ordered from him.

Top Bottom