$3k+ lost in PP

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Just a heads up! I have counted and found that I lost an exact of $3,198.47 in PayPal limitation. This is seriously the most unsafe payment processor for underage and extremely get-prone for everyone. I just want to say that I have 7 PP limited in total. Each had CC/BA attached and some even have ID added. My first PP was 100% real & genuine and yet it was limited for SUPER LAME excuses.

Dunno if it's only me but PayPal is seriously an established cheater. They just find lame excuses to limit random personal account if the balance is high.

I am just alerting newbies in IM to avoid PP & instead use other solutions, especially Payoneer.

What's your opinion? (BTW my other 6 account were getth one and I accessed 1 acc/IP)

Eion

Reaction score
djkrmak02 said:
i only use 1 paypal acc, the best way is to withdraw money to cc when not big amount, are your paypal's verified + real name, address, etc...

Some CPA offers NET payments. I can't help to make less than $1k for those payments and when they send it to PP.... (you know the rest).

My first one was 100% real and genuine with ID proof and stuff. Yet, it was limited..... :mad:

BaStan

Reaction score
How long have you keep you money in PP?I mean maybe If you witdraw then as fast as you received it it wouldn't be so much trouble :smile:

Eion

Reaction score
djkrmak02 said:
did you tried to talk with them? you were underaged when real paypal limited or not? i heard that they are very strict on underaged people opening accs

It was my brother's account and he is an adult.

Riven

Reaction score
Wait, wasn't there something with, that you can withdrawal the money after 180days of the limitation?

Eion

Reaction score
BaStan said:
How long have you keep you money in PP?I mean maybe If you witdraw then as fast as you received it it wouldn't be so much trouble :smile:

Most networks usually send me payments when I am asleep and PP limits me before I wake up, so....

BaStan

Reaction score
Eion said:
BaStan said:

Most networks usually send me payments when I am asleep and PP limits me before I wake up, so....

Understood. Maybe it would be perfect if you can create an thread of how to get avoid of getting limits on PP .Since you have 6 accounts you have some experience and also give us some tips or why not some facts with we must get used to .It would be realy appreciated ,I bet it :smile :

Top Bottom