250k views in 2 days?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

moneys

Reaction score
A few days ago I bought a domain for my new niche and started working on my website and videos. The niche is very saturated (I dun goofed, shouldn't have chosen niche which is THIS saturated) and there is a lot of competition. Today I started ranking my video on youtube and came across this:
vz423O0.png

250k views and 3000 subscribers in less than 2 days... Is that normal? The most impressive thing for me is that all 120 comments on this video are RELEVANT. None of those standart fake comments like (omg u awesome, nice vid).

I have just realised that I have no chance of earning anything at all from this niche. Obviously this dude isn't using regular crappy boosting methods. So my question is: how did he do it? If he uses paid services then 250k views (normal ones, high retention views are even more expensive) should cost him about $200.

TheSilentKid

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Maybe he himself provides his own views? Or he used to have a video up and was taken down, and he decided to fight back to the top of this niche cause he knows that he'll be able to earn back what he spent. Just my 2 cents :3

moneys

Reaction score
TheSilentKid said:
Maybe he himself provides his own views? Or he used to have a video up and was taken down, and he decided to fight back to the top of this niche cause he knows that he'll be able to earn back what he spent. Just my 2 cents :3

I think he may be providing himself with views but still I have no idea how he is able to get that many of them.

Mr White

Reaction score
That will get taken down in less than a week I guarantee it.
I wonder what the retention rate is.

O

OutOfContract

Why don't you simply ask those guys who wrote comments from where did they came from? Probably you'll get a few answers unless they're fake. If they tell you than you'll get a secret traffic source :)

TheSilentKid

Reaction score
moneys said:
TheSilentKid said:

I think he may be providing himself with views but still I have no idea how he is able to get that many of them.

I agree with Numbers though, that video will probably get taken down a lot faster if the competition decides to get rough.

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I botted 800k in 13 minutes.
Took a day to update.

Gotta love VPS's with unlimited bandwidth.

besupreme

Reaction score
moneys said:
The most impressive thing for me is that all 120 comments on this video are RELEVANT. None of those standart fake comments like (omg u awesome, nice vid).

My guess to these comments is that he scraped them with the scraper tool and exported it out to u2bviews to post on he's video.

moneys

Reaction score
wecantstop said:
And I do 250k for $50, not $200 lol.

Well that's great, I got this approximate price from other sellers.

OutOfContract said:
Why don't you simply ask those guys who wrote comments from where did they came from? Probably you'll get a few answers unless they're fake. If they tell you than you'll get a secret traffic source :)

That's smart! :surprised: I have a feeling that the comments are botted but I am going to try this out. Sending 20 PM's to the users who commented.

EDIT: Those accounts are all owned by him. All of them joined youtube on the same day, all of them are subscribed to the same channels of his. Not going to send the PM's because bots don't reply anyway...

Top Bottom