12 niches ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Shxdow

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have about 12 niches running 3 of them are close to the first page and the rest are still a few pages away, there all HQ, voice, proof, got a good looking blogspot now and im still only making around $1-3 dollars a day im not sure whats happening. they dont have much competition only some, people have one niche earning them like $20 bucks a day lol i dont know whats happening

Mr White

Reaction score
Are the blogs convincing enough?
If no one is searching them then you won't earn, have you got multiple keywords on each video?

Shxdow

Reaction score
yep i got mutliple keywords plus i got a nice download button good template i just don't know what im doing wrong

TrueKings

Reaction score
Are you getting a lot of clicks? If not try to make your site look more realistic. For the videos drip feed views, likes, and favorites to your videos (about 50-100 views a day) to slowly rank your video. Add about 5 extra views to the dripping everyday so that your video shows growth. Mix up the numbers so they look legit.

Shxdow

Reaction score
TrueKings said:
Are you getting a lot of clicks? If not try to make your site look more realistic. For the videos drip feed views, likes, and favorites to your videos (about 50-100 views a day) to slowly rank your video. Add about 5 extra views to the dripping everyday so that your video shows growth. Mix up the numbers so they look legit.
whats dripping lol?????/

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Sometimes it takes a bit of time. If it really is as high quality as you're saying than I'm sure you'll start earning soon. What network are you using by the way?

Ignore

Reaction score
I think those niches aren't really so popular. Microniches.
I don't think there are like 10k exact searches?

Owneh

Reaction score
Obviously your niche isn't good enough, its not popular enough to be getting clicks and downloads so people don't want it. Focus on quality not quantity.

Top Bottom