youtube question
2013-10-26, 09:36 PM,
hi im newbie still reading, trying and learning. i made 1 niche and 1 video uploaded video on youtube 2 weeks ago and i was sending likes views and subs from u2bviews constantly... so theres a few things im wondering about ... firstly i have spent only about 2k credits to my video but but i got about 22k views (hows that possible) also alot of the comments i do via u2b are not posted ... but they are selected as GREEN inside the software... im getting low traffic to my video but still not on the blog ... and my second question is if i change TITLE or TAGS are there chances for my video to get deranked? my yt acc is not pva and and i heard lotta bad things about free views exchanges but for me they are doing great i know its long period 2 weeks to get to third page of yt but im just testing things so ill be very thankful if someone answer my questions, see ya around
Share This Thread :

2013-10-30, 11:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-30, 11:20 AM by Removed.)
(2013-10-26, 09:36 PM)magico Wrote: hi im newbie still reading, trying and learning. i made 1 niche and 1 video uploaded video on youtube 2 weeks ago and i was sending likes views and subs from u2bviews constantly... so theres a few things im wondering about ... firstly i have spent only about 2k credits to my video but but i got about 22k views (hows that possible) also alot of the comments i do via u2b are not posted ... but they are selected as GREEN inside the software... im getting low traffic to my video but still not on the blog ... and my second question is if i change TITLE or TAGS are there chances for my video to get deranked? my yt acc is not pva and and i heard lotta bad things about free views exchanges but for me they are doing great i know its long period 2 weeks to get to third page of yt but im just testing things so ill be very thankful if someone answer my questions, see ya around

You'll have all your questions answered on skype! PM me! :-)