youtube question
2013-10-26, 09:36 PM,
hi im newbie still reading, trying and learning. i made 1 niche and 1 video uploaded video on youtube 2 weeks ago and i was sending likes views and subs from u2bviews constantly... so theres a few things im wondering about ... firstly i have spent only about 2k credits to my video but but i got about 22k views (hows that possible) also alot of the comments i do via u2b are not posted ... but they are selected as GREEN inside the software... im getting low traffic to my video but still not on the blog ... and my second question is if i change TITLE or TAGS are there chances for my video to get deranked? my yt acc is not pva and and i heard lotta bad things about free views exchanges but for me they are doing great i know its long period 2 weeks to get to third page of yt but im just testing things so ill be very thankful if someone answer my questions, see ya around
2013-10-30, 11:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-30, 11:20 AM by Removed.)
(2013-10-26, 09:36 PM)magico Wrote: hi im newbie still reading, trying and learning. i made 1 niche and 1 video uploaded video on youtube 2 weeks ago and i was sending likes views and subs from u2bviews constantly... so theres a few things im wondering about ... firstly i have spent only about 2k credits to my video but but i got about 22k views (hows that possible) also alot of the comments i do via u2b are not posted ... but they are selected as GREEN inside the software... im getting low traffic to my video but still not on the blog ... and my second question is if i change TITLE or TAGS are there chances for my video to get deranked? my yt acc is not pva and and i heard lotta bad things about free views exchanges but for me they are doing great i know its long period 2 weeks to get to third page of yt but im just testing things so ill be very thankful if someone answer my questions, see ya around

You'll have all your questions answered on skype! PM me! :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 28 2,096 Yesterday, 08:01 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Trick to increase your youtube rankings - Fast & Easy smmarmy 14 730 2017-12-09, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  Youtube update? Views became more expensive Mebn 6 531 2017-12-09, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Try
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 97 7,534 2017-12-09, 08:20 PM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 43 4,680 2017-12-09, 03:22 PM
Last Post: kenny

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top