youtube has deleted my video help !!
2014-03-01, 11:03 PM,
hello guys,

i need urgent help :(
from last two months i am continuously interacting with this forum and learned so many thing, though i am still a noob ! :(
you guys are really amazing and by observing everyone's experience
i have started promoting CPA offers in with different methods.
youtube promotion is one of them as it is popular among us.

i was promoting adworkmedia email submit offer through youtube videos
and i managed to get 20K views with many likes and unbelievably i started receiving leads everyday.

suddenly today i received a youtube notification
The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled

and my video has been deleted :(
why this happened? what might be the reason?
i haven't done anything wrong, i was promoting freebies as everyone does.

how can i avoid this kind of problems, i am gonna upload more videos
but dont wanna face the same issue again as it destroy the whole efforts we do from long time

i hope you guys will help me

thank you and sorry for the bad eng !
2014-03-01, 11:07 PM,
You got flagged mate, probably by your competition :/. Sucks, but truth is some people out
there just can't handle competition and would take you down in a heartbeat.

Nothing more you can do but move on from this, re-rank and bank again. Everyone faces
this kind of problem, but there are steps that you can take so that your video doesn't get taken
down too quickly. There are lots of tutorials here around the forum to protect your video.

Goodluck mate.
Latest Thanks - View all

honestmuggle(2014-03-01 11:14 PM) 
2014-03-01, 11:11 PM,
This is natural mate this thing happens everytime with everyone! Just make a new vid and upload.
Latest Thanks - View all

honestmuggle(2014-03-01 11:16 PM) 
2014-03-01, 11:14 PM,
Happens to me and everyone else too. That's the downside of YouTube of course.
Latest Thanks - View all

honestmuggle(2014-03-01 11:16 PM) 
2014-03-01, 11:16 PM,
(2014-03-01, 11:07 PM)TheSilentKid Wrote: You got flagged mate, probably by your competition :/. Sucks, but truth is some people out

Nothing more you can do but move on from this, re-rank and bank again. Everyone faces
this kind of problem, but there are steps that you can take so that your video doesn't get taken
down too quickly. There are lots of tutorials here around the forum to protect your video.

Goodluck mate.

thanks buddy for your valuable response, i see there are so many useless creatures out there
instead of surviving on competitions they used to take down others. :(

should i upload the videos on different different channels or in a single channel only?

Thank You
2014-03-01, 11:25 PM,
Upload it to different channels for every niche. Never rely on just 1 for all your
niches as if its flagged down and the account gets banned, you lose everything

At least 2 per channel I should think.
2014-03-01, 11:27 PM,
(2014-03-01, 11:16 PM)honestmuggle Wrote:
(2014-03-01, 11:07 PM)TheSilentKid Wrote: You got flagged mate, probably by your competition :/. Sucks, but truth is some people out

Goodluck mate.

thanks buddy for your valuable response, i see there are so many useless creatures out there
instead of surviving on competitions they used to take down others. :(

should i upload the videos on different different channels or in a single channel only?

Thank You

Personally I do 1 video per channel.
2014-03-02, 12:48 AM,
Welcome to Youtube, buddy :p
Latest Thanks - View all

honestmuggle(2014-03-02 10:16 PM) 

"The Best Never Rest"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 242 11 hours ago
Last Post: jackin
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,102 Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 187 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 203 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,538 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top