xHysteria's Journey - The First Steps into Internet Marketing
2013-05-25, 02:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-26, 04:44 PM by xHysteria.)
xHysteria's Journey :: First Steps into CPA/PPD Marketing
My attempt from nothing into a lump sum amount of money

Introduction
Hello and welcome to the commencing of my Internet Marketing journey. This is going to be an extensive journal on my experiences and daily duties
to save up some money. One thing that you should know is, that I am a complete beginner at Internet Marketing, I'm still learning the ropes and starting
off at nothing, meaning at I will not be investing in anything, I'm spending no money and such.

My Plan
So my plan is to save up enough money for 2 holidays trips in a few months (around September/October, really I will only use a max of $75), and extra
to spare in-case I need to purchase something or to withdraw and put on my load-on MasterCard. What I plan on achieving is an absolute minimum of
$2 everyday, which will suffice for everything. My amount I want to achieve until then is around $500.

Conclusion
I won't be starting everything today, for the remainder of this month, I will be researching, reading up tutorials and learning the new techniques used by
the many users of the Internet. If you have any advice please tell me, I'd love to know!

JOURNAL/DIARY:

25/05/2013
26/05/2013
Thanks for reading,
xHysteria.
2013-05-25, 03:15 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-25, 03:19 PM by Razer12.)
I earned $583 my first month ( Last month ) off Youtube no reading or anything.. I just ran off motivation. No one needs to read ebooks and shit also if you spend money on any ebooks you're running yourself into a scam cause its most likely duplicate content copied from some where, but I recommend you get a second brain someone who has experience and can help cause I had already alot of hacking, cracking, social engineering, tiny bit of coding etc experience so that may of helped.

Also you may need to invest at some point, Maybe in views due to there is to much competition in Youtube, Making a .com website and hosting or ranking in Google. You may hear to start with Youtube.. That is a good option to start with but make sure not to rely on Youtube cause your videos can be all deleted with a single report.. I know I relied on it and woke up one day 3/5 of my videos were gone! Earnings were down for awhile which is why buying SEO is the best option.

Also if you need any help getting accepted into any networks ( Id recommend AdworkMedia or Fileice ) PM me i've got over 4 people approved recently.

Anyways, Good luck on your goal! Reminder to never give up because everyone starts some where..
2013-05-25, 03:21 PM,
(2013-05-25, 03:15 PM)kolton Wrote: I earned $583 my first month ( Last month ) off Youtube no reading or anything.. I just ran off motivation. No one needs to read ebooks and shit also if you spend money on any ebooks you're running yourself into a scam cause its most likely duplicate content copied from some where, but I recommend you get a second brain someone who has experience and can help cause I had already alot of hacking, cracking, social engineering, tiny bit of coding etc experience so that may of helped.

Also you may need to invest at some point, Maybe in views due to there is to much competition in Youtube, Making a .com website and hosting or ranking in Google. You may hear to start with Youtube.. That is a good option to start with but make sure not to rely on Youtube cause your videos can be all deleted with a single report.. I know I relied on it and woke up one day 3/5 of my videos were gone! Earnings were down for awhile which is why buying SEO is the best option.

Also if you need any help getting accepted into any networks ( Id recommend AdworkMedia or Fileice ) PM me i've got over 4 people approved recently.

Anyways, Good luck on your goal! Reminder to never give up because everyone starts some where..

Well, that's the thing. I don't know what to do, I don't know where to start, that's why I'm reading all these eBooks I've gotten for free. Maybe you can help me and be my second brain?
2013-05-25, 03:23 PM,
Yes, PM me your Skype on my phone so its sorta hard to PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 34 1,298 4 minutes ago
Last Post: bapu
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 12 288 1 hour ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  JOURNEY [Update #44 - #50] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 76 5,626 Today, 12:58 AM
Last Post: moneyboy2012
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 23 1,130 Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Last Post: ewakr
  [Journey] Building Email Marketing Empire and Making $1,000,000+ Before Next Year DaBotDev 21 3,378 Yesterday, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Elites_Mate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top