wtf just happened ? Adnooka is crazy ?
2013-10-27, 02:23 AM,
So, adnooka network was working well for me.. with fine epc & conversion But all of sudden. Its pretty bad...

From past 10-15 days, everything is bad

For example : Its saturday & this is my stat (today : 26h oct):-

[Image: st5r.png]

Stat of this month (oct) :

[Image: 9EnQImQ.png]
I cant change my network right now as I own blog & offer/network link is in vb app.

Kindly suggest.. what should I do ? :'( Neutral

ANy kind of suggestion ?

Is it just with me or with other adnooka users too ?

2013-10-27, 02:29 AM,
Same here. Today i switched network.
2013-10-27, 02:31 AM,
just go and edit the app in visual studio with a new link to another network then re upload it then change the link in your blog to the new download
2013-10-27, 02:34 AM,
You should definitely change your network. Like thapriceless said, just edit the program (assuming you have all the files).

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-10-27, 02:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-27, 02:50 AM by Diem.)
(2013-10-27, 02:23 AM)tricksforum Wrote:
So, adnooka network was working well for me.. with fine epc & conversion But all of sudden. Its pretty bad...

From past 10-15 days, everything is bad

For example : Its saturday & this is my stat (today : 26h oct):-

[img]/img17/2979/st5r.png[/img]

Stat of this month (oct) :

[img]/9EnQImQ.png[/img]
I cant change my network right now as I own blog & offer/network link is in vb app.

Kindly suggest.. what should I do ? :'( Neutral

ANy kind of suggestion ?

Is it just with me or with other adnooka users too ?

Nothing special for you when i see your stats. When I was on Adnooka I was always killing it.
+ disable all various offers + use 4 offers per country and in some countries max 2 offers. problem solved..
2013-10-27, 02:50 AM,
It's kinda sad to see this to be honest.. it's happening with quite a few networks, mostly the ones who fetch offers. The problem I guess is the owners become too greedy.. they launch the network, promote it well, get a lot of members and then they become greedy and stop updating the website. For example FileIce, how many people are complaining about bad CR/EPC? Do you remember how better FileIce was when it started? And do you remember how many updates FileIce had since they started? 0. And they started 3 or so years ago. Their blog page was saying "coming soon" and it still says the same. Their download page has been the same for years. Same goes for Adnooka... just avoid these networks and join a good network which has good staff and takes care of their website as well users and you'll be fine imo.
Latest Thanks - View all

boghi(2013-10-27 03:23 AM) 
2013-10-27, 02:53 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-27, 02:55 AM by Xzyl.)
hmhmh looks pretty normal to me :P. since summer ended my stats have gotten lower. Network change did not help me. i changed though like 5 networks. makes no difference, just gotta bring in more traffic when summers over :)!
2013-10-27, 02:58 AM,
(2013-10-27, 02:50 AM)-qwerty- Wrote: It's kinda sad to see this to be honest.. it's happening with quite a few networks, mostly the ones who fetch offers. The problem I guess is the owners become too greedy.. they launch the network, promote it well, get a lot of members and then they become greedy and stop updating the website. For example FileIce, how many people are complaining about bad CR/EPC? Do you remember how better FileIce was when it started? And do you remember how many updates FileIce had since they started? 0. And they started 3 or so years ago. Their blog page was saying "coming soon" and it still says the same. Their download page has been the same for years. Same goes for Adnooka... just avoid these networks and join a good network which has good staff and takes care of their website as well users and you'll be fine imo.

Agreed. Fileice should definitely start designing a new download page and maybe add a new locker. FI forums are pretty quiet too, only random stuff posted daily. Though, FI is performing quite well for me (EPC is over 0.2$). Maybe they're just concentrating on updating their offer list..

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-10-27, 03:00 AM,
That's why you never insert direct PPD links in your software.
Instead you should have bought a domain so you can redirect the traffic whenever you want to.
2013-10-27, 03:09 AM,
Same for me, I left them some days ago.

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 274 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  What happened to US conversion in CPAGrip??? wixerzp 10 680 2017-02-28, 05:33 AM
Last Post: asurfku
  dafuq what happened to keyword planner? Fierce 1 285 2016-12-24, 12:19 AM
Last Post: _Anjou
  ODADS down offline whats happened? Bananashake 6 778 2016-09-02, 05:42 PM
Last Post: peacemaker
  It happened, Facebook banned my account. Stevennn 17 2,633 2016-06-03, 08:11 PM
Last Post: OnlyProfit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top