why i cant even make 5$ ?!
2015-04-28, 02:15 AM,
hello I am desperate for help, i 17 years old and i am over a year in the PPD.
I try a lot of thinks, and i never get any money!

i hard really work really, i come back from school and till i go to sleep i work ..
i make videos, make land pages, read a lot! upload videos to youtube and more, everyday i work hard!

but .. every video that i upload, or not index ( dont know why ) or got deleted ( sometimes after 10 min, sometimes few hours ..but its allways deleted before i make any money ..(and not forget the money that i invest in the HR Views )

i try open fan page in facebook get some likes and publish my niches, but no one like my pages.

i just want to get little bit of sucsess, then i will know how to continu .. but right now i dont know what to do anymore ..
youtube dosent work for me , facebook to ..
now i have alot of time and i dont know what to do ..

please direct me [ not asking for any niches / secret method just how to get out from this situation, i only want little sucsess ]

thanks for anyone that could help me :)
2015-04-28, 02:18 AM,
I'm in pretty much the same boat. We just have to keep trying and testing until we get something that works for us. Don't rely solely on FB or YT. You need to SEO your landing pages too (I'm still learning and hopeless).
2015-04-28, 02:21 AM,
Im on the same boat but promise me you definitly need to change your boat

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-04-28, 02:38 AM,
I'm just saying this: Don't expect different results doing same thing!

[Image: 6YpuE.png]
No Risk, No Money
2015-04-28, 03:10 AM,
(2015-04-28, 02:38 AM)Snakey Wrote: I'm just saying this: Don't expect different results doing same thing!

you right i stop with youtube .. i try something new but its not make any money to .. most of the time in the last days i read, maybe find something that will give me idea of making money ..
2015-04-28, 05:46 AM,
If you're not making any money, nothing wrong with posting your landers here and having people take a look at them. Even privately in pm's. Sometimes it helps to have an experienced eye look at them.
2015-04-28, 05:52 AM,
You should stick with one thing (YT or FB or SEO etc) until you see success. Don't skip from one to the other after trying once. Also make sure your preparation is right. Don't just upload a clash of clans video because you see everyone is doing it. Spend a lot of time researching niches then test 1 with YT FB etc until you get it right
2015-04-28, 06:50 AM,
If you really want success, you will do SEO. SEO nowadays is probably the most reliable source of income(providing you do it correctly), as google for the most part is stable as long as you don't fuck up, which you most likely will the first few sites you try doing it for.
2015-04-28, 10:38 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-28, 10:39 AM by Chilly.)
I know this sounds weird but make a journey even if u start with 0 it will motivate others especially when u start earning big bucks, and with a detailed description of what you're doing I'm sure people will help you when they see that you're really implementing rather than picking daisies lol
2015-04-28, 12:10 PM,
Because you are not sticking to one thing.Do only one thing at a time,let's say Youtube.Your videos are getting deleted/not indexed,so here you need to understand every bit on How to make it not get deleted,that would only be possible if you use your mind wisely.

There is no point in doing Hard Work if you keep on doing the same work without making any improvement every time you do it.

Just treat everything like you are doing an experiment and one day you'll get success.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 40 1 hour ago
Last Post: sudipda
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 105 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 76 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 295 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 148 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top