whitehat niches help
2017-04-17, 12:02 PM,
hey peoples ,

I want start work with a wihtehat niches and im getting a lot problems.
I want promote the niches via youtube and every niche I search i just can't
fight about place in youtube for expmle all the niches :
how to make slime or how to draw face or somthing like this dont have
so many serach at month like 10K and the videos you have to fight
about place in youtube have 3 MIllions views..
So about what niches i need go 100 serach in month ? i dont understand.
2017-04-17, 01:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-17, 01:51 PM by BlueJoker.)
EFFORT

I think you are more in the game of effort right now considering you didn't spell-check the thread in which you asked our help, it has a lot of granmatical mistakes and unless this is not your main language, i think that reflects/indicates your effort.

Remember that finding the niche is over 50% of the work, just keep searching you will find one.

You can use reddit or amazon etc to get inspiration, keep searching and you will find a good one. Profits won't come easy but if you learn into CPA you can make a ton of money, so don't get distracted, get motivated and going!
2017-04-17, 02:30 PM,
(2017-04-17, 01:51 PM)BlueJoker Wrote: EFFORT

I think you are more in the game of effort right now considering you didn't spell-check the thread in which you asked our help, it has a lot of granmatical mistakes and unless this is not your main language, i think that reflects/indicates your effort.

Remember that finding the niche is over 50% of the work, just keep searching you will find one.

You can use reddit or amazon etc to get inspiration, keep searching and you will find a good one. Profits won't come easy but if you learn into CPA you can make a ton of money, so don't get distracted, get motivated and going!

First sorry about my english.
Secend I dont think you understand me. I had very good succsuce with
Bh niches , I just want earn from white hat niches too and when I see
My compotion ( 1 , 2 Millions videos views ).

How I need compete this videos ?
2017-04-17, 03:22 PM,
Honestly Whitehat niches are a pain to find. I've been through this too so I know how u must be feeling.
Try to find your niches from Clickbank as I found a lot of whitehat niches from there.
Or you should try to find Longtail KWs of your Main KW and try to rank for those LongTail KWs as it'll be much more easier.
2017-04-17, 03:32 PM,
(2017-04-17, 03:22 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote: Honestly Whitehat niches are a pain to find. I've been through this too so I know how u must be feeling.
Try to find your niches from Clickbank as I found a lot of whitehat niches from there.
Or you should try to find Longtail KWs of your Main KW and try to rank for those LongTail KWs as it'll be much more easier.

Thank you for the answer, yes i'M taking my niches from clickbabank
and I'm already made 3 videos to 3 diffrent niches and upload them.
My problem start now in the first page thare is so strong videos how i
will succses rank my video ? maby i shuold try niches up to 1K search in month ? for less compete ?
2017-04-17, 03:34 PM,
(2017-04-17, 03:32 PM)qwee1233 Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 03:22 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote: Honestly Whitehat niches are a pain to find. I've been through this too so I know how u must be feeling.

will succses rank my video ? maby i shuold try niches up to 1K search in month ? for less compete ?

I already told you that try to find Longtail KWs and rank for them as they usually got less comp than the Main KW and u can actually get the same kind of traffic as your Main KW gets.
2017-04-17, 03:36 PM,
(2017-04-17, 03:34 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote:

I already told you that try to find Longtail KWs and rank for them as they usually got less comp than the Main KW and u can actually get the same kind of traffic as your Main KW gets.

Ok i will try but let me understand good.
If the keyword planner show me 1K-10K to my main keyword.
How much need to be the long keyword ? to get traffic offcorse.
2017-04-17, 03:48 PM,
(2017-04-17, 03:36 PM)qwee1233 Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 03:34 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote:

Ok i will try but let me understand good.

as long as its high enough to be worth it to optimize to get traffic from it. Its also if you feel its good
2017-04-17, 03:49 PM,
(2017-04-17, 03:36 PM)qwee1233 Wrote: Ok i will try but let me understand good.

Google KP is SHIT man! Try to use something else to get somewhat accurate searches for your niche. (For ex : Market Samurai or ubersuggest.io)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LAW CONSEQUENCES of using black hat niches obik69 23 1,616 2017-10-26, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Mesina
  Niches for CPA? Domingo 6 302 2017-09-15, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  There is CPA network that i can work with adult niches ? skizer 10 369 2017-09-11, 08:37 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  Best Converting Niches on Facebook? Ali247 20 1,228 2017-09-01, 11:47 AM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Where to find most searchable hack niches? gothic9 2 161 2017-08-23, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Chicken9234

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top