when using set and forget method..
2015-03-27, 01:09 PM,
How long does it take to see leads start coming?

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2015-03-27, 02:36 PM,
How much videos have you uploaded till now?

Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.
2015-03-27, 02:42 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-27, 02:43 PM by immart247.)
If you use set n forget you should focus on QUANTITY. Upload as many video as you can. Some get leads in few hours some few days some never.
If you see traffic come to your survey link then you will get leads soon.
2015-03-27, 02:50 PM,
Totally depends on the work sometimes no lead sometimes become very good too.
2015-03-27, 03:25 PM,
So many factors playing in while talking about set n forget.
Competition, keyword optimize, quality/quantity.
However, I would suggest you to try a few twists to your videos. Many people trying set and forget but without having success.
Just with a few twists you can get huge success, which dosnt require much time.

How can you get legit views which SLOWLY boosts your rank? this is the question you need to ask your self when thinking about a twist for set and forget.
2015-03-27, 04:25 PM,
(2015-03-27, 02:36 PM)davd01 Wrote: How much videos have you uploaded till now?

a shit ton, like 50 so far. just got a lead from 1.

(2015-03-27, 02:42 PM)hieu230592 Wrote: If you use set n forget you should focus on QUANTITY. Upload as many video as you can. Some get leads in few hours some few days some never.

I am using quantity. High quality vb application and voice over showing proof of hack. should i 301 boost the set n forget still unlisted?

(2015-03-27, 02:50 PM)neverstop Wrote: Totally depends on the work sometimes no lead sometimes become very good too.

very true, thanks!

(2015-03-27, 03:25 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: So many factors playing in while talking about set n forget.
However, I would suggest you to try a few twists to your videos. Many people trying set and forget but without having success.

How can you get legit views which SLOWLY boosts your rank? this is the question you need to ask your self when thinking about a twist for set and forget.

Great reply, no worries about optimization in my hand as i feel i do that correctly. So how does one actually "rank" a video?

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2015-03-27, 04:33 PM,
(2015-03-27, 04:25 PM)L0gic Wrote:

(2015-03-27, 02:42 PM)hieu230592 Wrote: If you use set n forget you should focus on QUANTITY. Upload as many video as you can. Some get leads in few hours some few days some never.

I am using quantity. High quality vb application and voice over showing proof of h@ck. should i 301 boost the set n forget still unlisted?

(2015-03-27, 02:50 PM)neverstop Wrote: Totally depends on the work sometimes no lead sometimes become very good too.

very true, thanks!

(2015-03-27, 03:25 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: So many factors playing in while talking about set n forget.

Great reply, no worries about optimization in my hand as i feel i do that correctly. So how does one actually "rank" a video?

You will rank you video at youtube by following a algorythm.
There is no saying "step 1, step 2, step 3 --> ranked".
But if your optimization is good, dont worry. You will have some videos ranking with time :)
2015-03-27, 04:49 PM,
(2015-03-27, 04:33 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:

I am using quantity. High quality vb application and voice over showing proof of h@ck. should i 301 boost the set n forget still unlisted?

very true, thanks!

But if your optimization is good, dont worry. You will have some videos ranking with time :)

glad to hear thanks man :)

2015-03-27, 05:01 PM,
(2015-03-27, 04:49 PM)L0gic Wrote:

very true, thanks!

No problem.
Havent been working with youtube in a while, however it is great for beginners.
Set and forget is easy and makes you think about small twists which you can implement for greater profit.
So just keep trying no matter how much you fail.
Keep in mind you dont really control which videos you rank in the beginning.
So keep them all with a decent quality till you found the perfect twist for your use :)
2015-03-27, 05:06 PM,
(2015-03-27, 05:01 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:
(2015-03-27, 04:49 PM)L0gic Wrote:

very true, thanks!

No problem.
Havent been working with youtube in a while, however it is great for beginners.
Set and forget is easy and makes you think about small twists which you can implement for greater profit.
So just keep trying no matter how much you fail.
Keep in mind you dont really control which videos you rank in the beginning.
So keep them all with a decent quality till you found the perfect twist for your use :)

thanks a lot, will do mate! i have money to invest in ads but i dont know how to set up fb ads honestly lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 140 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 152 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Can anyone give me a quick run down of the IG method? arizonadanktea 3 165 2017-10-03, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,795 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus
  want method to get bing coupons unlimited trafficbeast 2 919 2017-09-02, 10:59 PM
Last Post: asamer88

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top